2/21/12

blog inspiration: a beautiful mess



photos both from A Beautiful Mess

Sometimes I really get stuck reading the same 3 or 4 blogs.  They are all blogs I like, but sometimes it's nice to switch it up!  My friend Mary is really good at finding new blogs and so I pretty much just ask her which ones she likes.  One of her favorites, and now mine too, is A Beautiful Mess.  They have such great ideas ranging from recipes to organization to DIY projects.  The photos posted above are from a makeup organization project, which I desperately need to do.  Living in a small apartment can be super difficult sometimes, especially when I have such an addiction to new things.  So I'm thinking I can take a pointer or two from these lovely ladies, and get at least my makeup organized!  And maybe find a new fun project along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment