2/28/12

month of necklaces: the end


Day 27
Coral bead necklace that I made! 


Marguerite's "A Lot" Charm

Well, I guess I got kind of bored with this project.  I made a good effort and made it almost a month.  (I still have a handful of necklaces left)  The truth is, it was starting to feel like kind of a chore, which of course takes all the fun out of it!  And I missed my earrings.  So I thought today I'd leave you with my necklace from yesterday as well as a necklace that my boss was wearing last week that I really liked.  Her husband bought her this "a lot" charm when they were first dating I think, because he liked her a lot!  I just think it is adorable.

All in all, I had lots of fun with this project.  It was a fun way to keep me blogging as often as I could, which I always enjoy doing.  Perhaps if I do something like this again, I'll just share the highlights rather than everyday, because that is when it started to feel chore like.  Anyhoo, hope you all enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment