2/6/12

my crazy weekend hijinks







You may be wondering, what exciting hijinks did Martha get in to this weekend?  Well, since you asked, my weekend was pretty tame, aside from a semi-crazy night of cocktails and balloons at a friend's house after work and a trip to Target to see the Jason Wu.  I worked a lot this weekend, so I was insanely tired last night, especially because of the waking up at 7:30 to go to all that Target business... I did end up with this lovely dress, which I didn't need and can't really afford.  Really all I wanted was the cat scarf or maybe the daisy purse, but it was so crazy in there.  All the accessories were gone by 8:30, which is when Mary and I got there.  It all ended well though because we both got cute dresses that we'll wear lots.

The other news of my weekend is this:  I'm now selling my necklaces in the flower shop I work in.  I figured it can't hurt, right?  So I've been making some minor adjustments to some of the necklaces and trying to make some more.  I was going to keep the necklace above for myself, but decided to let go.  I can always make myself another!  I replaced the chain with twill tape so the necklace can be adjusted to whatever length one desires.  Come by Marguerite Gardens and check them out, and to visit me too of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment