4/18/12

what the eff i've been up to!




I've been a terrible blogger as of late.  Sorry for that if anyone is out there!  Well, today I am home sick from work. :( No fun at all.  I've pretty much just been laying around on the couch watching crappy television... But before all this sickness happened, I actually did a couple of creative, fun things! Yay!

I've been doing more work on those geometric beads for fun necklaces.  This one I made for myself because the beads aren't super perfect, but I'm really excited to see how the others turn out...

I started taking a wheel throwing class at Lill Street Arts Center at the end of March.  These are some mugs (sans handles) I made a couple weeks ago.  I'm so super excited to glaze them next week!  We just learned how to make bowls the other day, but I'm not so sure they turned out the way I wanted.

Lastly, I have been working on sanding down a mirror that I didn't like so much.  It used to be an awesome gold, then I painted it silver, forgetting that I'm much more a gold person.  So now it's a bit of both!  I'm working on a mini bedroom makeover that I'm really excited to finish and share pictures of!  We painted and rearranged some art work, added this mirror into the mix... When this stupid sickness of mine goes away, I'll finish and post pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment