3/19/12

our apartment: dinosaurs, plants and the vogue book



Now that I actually have a few Saturdays off from work, I can actually get domestic things done like a normal person.  Saturday I pretty much just cleaned and organized the whole apartment.  I'm anticipating some lovely visitors in May, so I'm trying to get everything looking extra nice.  Plus it's just nice to rearrange things every once in a while.  Ben and I did a complete overhaul of our work space also, which just opens up everything so much.  Between the two of us, we have a sh*tload of art supplies... so things can get kind of cramped.  Anyhoo, maybe tomorrow I'll share some updated photos of that space.  Ben is getting ready for C2E2 (which John Cusack will be at btw, no big deal), so things have gotten a tad bit messy again.  I know, I know, it's a work space, it gets messy...

Anyhoo, more on the pictures posted above: I planted this adorable fern the other day at work and added the little dino when I got home.  Then we have our super clean coffee table, complete with two coffee table books:  this Alexander McQueen one and the Vogue Covers book, which I just got from Ben.  Lastly, the silliest thing to be excited about, a box that I've had for a while which is the new home for my philodendron that I'm very excited is still alive!

1 comment: